Holiday Inn Express & Suites Topeka North

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Topeka North

Monday, January 2, 2012

"Great hotel in an accessible location"

A friendly receptionist greeted me and provided me with all information I needed. Following my question about fitness amenities, he said the gym is open 24/7 and the swimming pool is open most hours also. The fitness room is great and allows for a thorough workout. The swimming pool isn't particularly big, but accessible and clean. The rooms are spacious and very clean. My king bed was on the soft side (I prefer hard mattresses), but I slept like a baby which is not a given for me when it comes to nights spent in hotels. It is very easy to get to the hotel. I like the fact that a very large Dillon's is within walking distance providing most meal choices that you might miss due to its location on the very north side of town. Overall, I loved it and will definitely go there again.

Hotels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment