Holiday Inn Express & Suites Topeka North

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Topeka North

Monday, January 2, 2012

“"It's well worth the trip"”

This is my second stay at this newer property. I was in town for a business meeting that was being held downtown at a much older chain hotel. My instincts told me that I couldn't possibly stay there. I guess I like the older slogan that Holiday Inn used back in the '80's and early '90's, which was "The best surprise is no surprise". And, for the most part, I have found that to be true at nearly every one of their locations that I have trusted. This hotel smells clean, looks clean, and has a great breakfast bar! Rooms are big, and have everything you need. Definately will be back next year.
Room Tip: Always ask for an upgrade if you are a Priority Club member. Southside rooms may be a little quieter, as front of hotel faces the highway.
See more room tips
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Tripadvisor

No comments:

Post a Comment