Holiday Inn Express & Suites Topeka North

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Topeka North

Monday, January 2, 2012

“Nice Hotel”

Stayed here with husband & 2 kids. We had a double Queen room. Since the hotel is only around 1 year old, everything was nice & new. The carpet even still smelled new in the hallways. No complaints about the room. The breakfast is very simple: scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, pancake maker, yogurt, cereal. The pool was alright. I had read reviews about a very strong chlorine smell & also the water being super chlorinated. Yes, I did smell the chlorine as soon as I walked into the lobby, but that's likely b/c the pool is just right there. My kids didn't complain about their eyes burning from the chlorine. We only stayed one night. I'd stay here again for a short visit.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Tripadvisor

No comments:

Post a Comment